- This event has passed.
BITD BLUEWATER RESORT PARKER “425” presented by IMPACT
February 1, 2018 - February 4, 2018
BLUEWATER RESORT PARKER “425” presented by IMPACT
FEBRUARY 1, 2, 3, 4, 2018 – (Race in Parker, AZ – Time Trials February 1, 2018)
“THE LEGEND LIVES ON”
CAR & TRUCK POINTS ONLY
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, February 1, 2018 – TIME TRIALS and Downtown Experience – The Parker Area Chamber of Commerce presents the Parker “425” Downtown Experience.
Friday, February 2, 2018 – Registration, Tech & Contingency, Drivers Meeting
Saturday, February 3, 2018 – Race Day
Sunday, February 4, 2018 – Awards Presentation
The BlueWater Resort Parker “425” presented by Impact is a professional off-road desert race conducted under a Special Recreation Permit from the Bureau of Land Management. Your respect for the closed areas and other spectator rules is appreciated. The future of this race depends upon your cooperation.
The racecourse and the area surrounding the racecourse is closed to vehicles from 2 pm Friday, February 2nd through 12 midnight Saturday, February 3rd. Access roads to the spectator areas listed below will be open during this period. The following are prohibited:
- Taking any vehicle through, around or beyond a restrictive sign, barricade, fence, or traffic control barrier.
- Entering any portion of the racecourse or any wash located within the racecourse, including all portions of Osborne Wash.
- Spectating or otherwise be located outside of the designated spectator areas.
There are two spectator areas for the race; Shea Road or the “Y” at the road in Bouse. Those are the only two BLM approved spectator designated areas!
Please stay off the course and be safe. The following are prohibited:
- Camping in any area outside the designated spectator areas.
- Parking, stopping, or standing any vehicle outside of the designated spectator areas.
- Failure to keep your site free of trash and litter during the period of occupancy or failing to remove all personal equipment, trash, and litter upon departure.
For your safety and to protect the desert environment persons MUST NOT:
- Cut or collect firewood of any kind, including dead and down wood or other vegetative material.
- Possess, discharge, or use firearms, other weapons, or fireworks.
- Sell, give, or otherwise provide any alcoholic beverage to a person that has not reached the age of 21 years.
- Be in possession of any alcoholic beverage unless that person has reached the age of 21 years.
- Violate quiet hours by causing an unreasonable noise as determined by the authorized officer between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am Arizona time.
- Allow any pet or other animal in their care to be unrestrained at any time.
- Operate any vehicle, including an off-highway vehicle, which is not legally registered for street and highway operation, including operation of such a vehicle in spectator viewing areas, along the racecourse, and in designated pit areas.
- Park any vehicle in violation of posted restrictions, or in such a manner as to obstruct or impede normal or emergency traffic movement or the parking of other vehicles, create a safety hazard, or endanger any person, property or feature. Vehicles so parked are subject to removal and impoundment at the owner’s expense.
- NO ATV’s, NO Motorcycles, NO Bicycles, NO UTV’s allowed to be ridden in any spectator area.
Spectators are not permitted in the pit areas. These are for support crews only.
There are several pit areas along the racecourse. These areas are used by the racers to service and repair their vehicles. During the race, these areas are very busy and very dangerous!
Spectators are not permitted in the pit areas during the race. Racers must adhere to the Race Speed Limit through all pit areas and therefore these areas are not good for spectating.