- This event has passed.
Dirt Riot Southwest Round 3 St. Johns, AZ
August 19, 2017$15.00
Apache County Fairgrounds
825 4th N
St Johns, Arizona
Use Online Discount Code: DIRTRIOT17 to get 20% off door price
Tickets available at the gate:
$15.00 Adult 16+
$5.00 Children 8-15
Kids 7 & Under Free
Military discount (with ID) $5.00 off gate price
- Primitive camping available onsite for both teams and spectators.
- All persons onsite MUST have a wristband/no exceptions.
- Dogs need to be on a leash.
- No fireworks.
- All fire pits must be controlled. Bring your own firewood.
- Food vendor will be onsite on Saturday – no food available on Friday.
Friday, August 18th
- Registration: noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Pre-run 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Pro Driver’s Meeting 4:30 p.m.
- Driver Qualifying 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 19th
Anticipated Start Times
- Pre-run 7:00 a.m.
- Driver’s Meeting (ALL) 8:00 a.m.
- Stock Trail/Mod Trail/4600 9:00 a.m.
- Pro UTV/Sportsman UTV 10:30 a.m.
- SuperMod Trail/4500 12 noon
- 4400 1:30 p.m.
- Awards 4:00 p.m.
- All persons taking the course must have signed the waiver prior to going on course. Please see Shelley at the trailer to complete your registration and get your wristbands – even if you registered online. Registration opens at noon on Friday. (Wristbands are provided to all teams: Driver/Co-driver wristband to StkTrl/ModTrl/SuperMod Trl/Pro UTV and Sportsman UTV teams. Driver/Co-driver wristband + two pit bands to 4400/4500/4600 teams. Additional pit bands are $10/each
- Rich will be doing tech during registration, all teams must be teched prior to taking the course
- Pre-running will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, June 9th. Green flag controls the course, if no green flag, do no take the course. (If teams cannot pre-run on Friday, pre-running will be available on Saturday morning beginning at 7:00 a.m. for one lap; you must be signed in and must be done by 8:00 a.m. for the driver’s meeting.
Qualifying for PRO classes will be on Friday at 5:00 p.m.; Driver’s meeting (pro classes only) will be at 4:30 p.m. on Friday (You are expected to qualify in your draw order.)
- Determination of start order for non-pro classes is done based on random draw
- HELMETS AND HARNESSES must be worn during pre-running
- 5 mph speed limit EVERYWHERE, except the race course
- Immediately following event, awards will be presented. Please plan to attend to pick up trophies; cash payments for purse are also awarded for top placements – please review the Dirt Riot rule book